How to send your Zippo product for free repair (and tips for its safe travel)
- Package products securely in an oversized box or padded envelope (large packages are less likely to be lost or mislaid).
- Include your name, address and phone number on a note inside the package, as well as the complete return address outside of the package.
- Give your email address – you’ll get a notification that your Zippo product has been well received
- Correspond in English.
- Do not attach anything directly to the product, including:
* Address labels or tape.
* Rubber bands.
* Safety or straight pins in the package.
All of these can cause damage to the finish of your Zippo product.